Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Monday, May 18, 2009

Teacher Tote

I've been looking for these totes in order to vinyl them. I found them at my Dollar store and bought them all! These bags are a great size and measure 18 inches wide by 13 inches high, with generous handles and a flat bottom. It is a PVC type bag, not fabric. I just used regular outdoor vinyl. Used SCAL for the paw and the font LD Susie for the words. I'm going to make these for end of the year teacher gifts.
From this:

To this:

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

very cute! I guess I will have to be heading to my dollar store!

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing, you have awesome talent! I too am counting the minutes until I can go to the dollar store!!

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff!! I have just bought the cricut expressions and scal and would like to do some things with vinyl. I saw the company you recommend, they seem very reasonable. I wondered if you could give me an idea on what size of vinyl and transfer tape you keep on hand. I'm sure you have several sizes. I will be doing some things for walls, but most little things like cards and bags.
Thanks for your ideas!!

the Gray family said...

thank you so much for your blog. I love all your great ideas. I was wondering what dollar store you got the bags at? thanks for your inspiration!