I just found this on a website - looked interesting to share. I know so many of us love the clear acrylic stamps.
I WILL be trying this.
1. Place a small amount of vegetable oil on a paper towel and allow it to absorb. Take your choice of new acrylic rubber stamps and dab it in the oil. It is important that you use new rubber stamps for this as the finished product will be consumed and you don't want any ink coming off the stamps onto the chocolate.
2. Heat the surface of the chocolate with a heat embossing tool.
3. Place the oiled clear rubber stamp (without a stamping block) into the melted chocolate. Refrigerate the chocolate with the clear stamp still in the chocolate. Complete your set of chocolates using different rubber stamp images.
4. Once the chocolate has solidified, bring it out of the fridge and gently peel the clear acrylic stamp from the surface of the chocolate.
5. Package your personalized, unique stamped chocolates in a box. Add a little colored tissue paper if you like. Be sure to clean your clear rubber stamps with soapy water as you don't want any traces of chocolate or oil left especially if you plan on converting your clear stamps over for use on paper crafts.
Here is the link to the original web post: