Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Friday, November 20, 2009

What I love...


What I love. I love being able to help people with what I do best. I don't always have the money to donate to every charity I want, but I like to think I have creativity and the ability to make crafts and make people SMILE from them. I made these as craft "kits" for some homeless kids who will be at our church this Thanksgiving. The feathers are paint swatches I got free from my wallpaper and paint store - they were all going to be thrown out. The body is from outdated wallpaper books. I just handcut the bodies. I made the beak, feet , gobble and eyes from the Home Accents cartridge - all of the shapes seemed to be right there. I hope they have fun making these.

2 comments:

7524kes said...

Wonderful! Hope the kids really enjoy and have a special day.

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

So creative - love the use of the paint swatches!