Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Three Hour Tour...

Here's the latest addition to the bevy of T-shirts I've made this summer. (made with the iron on vinyl of course) Pics show front and back of shirt. The back is made with the Life's a Beach Cart for the font. My son just started watching Gilligan's Island. It brings back great tv memories for me. It just makes you want to sing that theme song huh? What Gilligan's Island character are you most like?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your creative Cricut uses! What product do I buy to make the t-shirts? I went to the web site on your blog, but I was confused which material to buy. I would probably get white to start. Please point me in the right direction!
dhoffman@spacey.net
dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com

MikesDork said...

That is super cute! Great job as always Leslie!
kaseyskreations.blogspot.com