Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vinyl on earrings...what's next


There's nothing I can't vinyl. I found these mother of pearl earrings in the Dollar section of Target - Wahoo! Picked up a few pair to make gifts. The workable area is 1 inch by 1 inch. I thought these would be cute to change around for the occasion or season. Since it uses such a small amount of vinyl, you can rip off the design and change as you want! The owl is from the cartridge Stamping Solutions.

3 comments:

kamihappel said...

You are so creative and I love all of your stuff!! I wished I lived by you and could get classes!!

MikesDork said...

Leave it up to you leslie to vinyl on earings! What's next shoes? Oh wait you already did that. :)

grandmahotstuff5 said...

Hi Leslie this is only the first or second time ive been here and you do awesome beautiful work thanks so much for sharing it with everyone i just have one question what kind of vinyl do you order from h &h vinyl ive been looking at it and it is sure less expensive than cricut vinyl thanks again colleendb Grandmahotstuff5@msn.com