Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Lollipop Tree




Here's a Lollipop Tree I created with Cricut. Used PPDU for the shapes and BC for the text. I made it with a styrofoam cone, tissue paper, wooden skewers and lollipops (about 65 minis). Click the photo to get a better view. Let me know what you think!


(Here are more detailed directions: gather cutouts and tape to sticks. Cut tissue into about 4-5 inch squares - you can cut about 10 layers at a time. Starting at the bottom of the styrofoam cone, take one lollipop and put the stick in the middle of the tissue square making sure not to puncture the tissue, gather the tissue lightly around the stick. Stick the lollipop and tissue into the cone, keep going with more lollipops until the cone is covered. You do not need to put them too close because the tissue paper covers any styrofoam spaces. Once all of the lollipops are in, stick your cutouts in where you want and you're done.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can only say how talented you are!! I do the wrap candy thing and I have to say this is the cutest one ..Thanks for the directions,made my day! Just Me ,Camperslady