Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Sunday, December 19, 2010

A must have Christmas cookie


This is now number one on my must-make Christmas cookies. Easy, delicious, kid friendly - what more can you ask for...

I made this recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip cookies today, and it is a 10 out of 10! Wrap it up with some cocoa for a yummy treat. And they are easy no-roll, so that is even better!

recipe here:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-chip-cookies/22bebeda-ea36-441a-9909-ae78409d6da6

4 comments:

gsmom3010 said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Thanks for sharing :0)

Melissa said...

Oh I bet my hubby would love these! Thanks for the recipe!

7524kes said...

Looks great! I used the Andes chips to make mint bark. This will be great for the leftover chips.

Lucy said...

I printed this recipe the other day and was thinking of trying it--now that you say it's really good I'm definitely going to make them.
--Lucy (we met at the scrap store on Saturday)