Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Friday, July 2, 2010

"CLEARLY" a good idea




I found these clear pencil cases at the Dollar Tree. They looked less schoolish than the other ones, because I thought they would be great for the beach and pool. Great for keeping things dry in the beach bag. You could put electronics, money, lotions, glasses, books, anything in here. I like that they are clear, because you are always digging for stuff in your bag, now you can see it. The vinyl (outdoor vinyl) went on perfectly. I made some wiht our pool logo on them and I can think of lots more ideas too!


4 comments:

Lolis said...

I love them! I just went to the dollar tree store yesterday! I'm going to have togo again!

Cheryl B said...

I can not keep up with all your wonderful ideas!!! I really like this idea. My husband usually just uses ziplock sandwich bags!! He would love one of these for his iphone!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Tooo cute thanks for sharing

7524kes said...

Very cute and practical. Thanks!