Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wipes Containers for sale


I had stocked up on some diaper wipe containers, but decided I just don't have the time to "vinyl" them. The lot of 15 containers is $18.75 plus shipping. The weight is 2.5 pounds without packaging. You can go to USPS.com to estimate the shipping based on your zipcode. Once I get an exact address I will give you the exact shipping amount. I accept money order or Paypal. If you choose Paypal I will add the exact Paypal fees. You can also get postal insurance or tracking if you choose.


There are 3 yellow, 2 lime green, 1 dark green, 2 red, 2 pink, 2 light blue, 1 medium blue, and 2 sage green. 3 of them are out of their original packaging, but brand new. They all have stickers which you will have to vinyl over or remove.


Please email leslie.crafter@verizon.net if you are interested.

No comments: