Become a "FRIEND" on Facebook, search for me - "Leslie Crafter"


Friday, August 22, 2008

Just a great Cricut tip

I love using white sticker paper in my Cricut machine. I set the pressure to 2 and it cuts through the sticker part, but not through the backing, making a sticker that is easy for you to peel off. I use it most when doing small paper piecing (like some of the Mickey cuts). If it is another color that I need, I color the piece I cut with a Sharpie, let it dry a few seconds and then peel it off. It makes the paper piecing so easy. I buys boxes of the sticker sheets at a time on ebay - jsut search for 8 1/2 x 11 stickers - they are super cheap.

1 comment:

BettyBee said...

Super tip! I had never thought of that!! Can you get it in an office supply store locally, too? Great idea!!! TFS

BettyBee